Current Position Openings
Join Our Award-Winning Team: Psychologist Position at The Centre for Effective Living
Are you passionate about making a significant impact on individuals’ lives and eager to collaborate with a team renowned for excellence, innovation, and compassion? The Centre for Effective Living invites you to be a part of our internationally and nationally recognized private practice.
Our practitioners are adept in a range of therapeutic modalities including CBT, DBT, ACT, and Schema, and our senior team members are trained in EMDR and IFS. We ensure ongoing professional development and growth through access to supervision and training in these modalities.
– Winner of the Allied Health Educator Excellence Award (National Winner)
– Bronze Winner at The International Stevie Awards for Medical and Health Services
– Winner of the Australian Small Business Champion Award for Psychology Services
– 2023 Allied Health Awards Finalists in Team Culture Excellence Award, Psychologist of the Year, and Allied Health Impact and Innovation
– Stage 3 Entrants in the Telstra Best of Business Awards
– Finalist in the Australian Women’s Small Business Champion Award
-Finalist KWE Podcast of the Year
Our Primary Areas of Work Include
– Child and Adolescent Therapy
– Trauma, grief, and loss
– Core Adult clinical psychology presentations including complex cases such as OCD
– Clients belonging to the Christian faith
– Family and Relationships
– Burnout and Workplace Wellbeing
We are seeking to welcome two new members to our dynamic team. Benefits include:
– Participating in reflective practice groups, peer supervision, case presentation groups, special interest groups, and grand rounds with national experts
– Access to up to 4 Board Approved Supervisors on site
– Supervision for registrar and training pathways as part of the role
– An extensive library and assessment resources at your disposal
– Annual training allowance (for employed positions)
– Laptop provided (for full-time employed positions)
– A supportive, innovative team environment fostered by strong collegial culture, free from politics
Who We Are
Led by Ms. Valerie Ling, Clinical Psychologist, we are a practice grounded in the values of Generosity, Integrity, Compassion, Professionalism, and Commitment. Valerie, a sought-after speaker and trainer in building resilience against burnout, is also distinguished as the 2023 Allied Health Educator Excellence Winner and a Psychologist of The Year Finalist.
Our mission extends beyond conventional practice; we are dedicated to carving out key expert pathways in trauma, child and adolescent work, couples work, complex adult presentations including OCD, burnout and work stress.
Join us in our journey of championing holistic, innovative, and compassionate care. Your opportunity to be a part of something impactful and rewarding awaits at The Centre for Effective Living.
Send your applications through the form below.